Saturday, February 03, 2007

the LO redo

So here is the LO that I redid the other night after Sarah 'helped' me with it by trashing what I had done previously.
Sarah was loving on her Glo*e Bear and I had to snap a pic.
credits: Photo Transfer Action by Danielle Catalano at CatScraps; Everything else by Dani Mogstad at DesignbyDani and SweetShoppeDesigns: Crazy Love, Creative Crops 2, Paint Stamped Alpha from This Love Collection, and staple is from Hard @ Play
fonts: 2Peas Hot Chocolate

I was pretty certain before she got her sticky little hands on the computer that I was going to trash it and start over again, so it was more just an inconvenience than anything. I like how this turned out in the end. I did this for a Dani's Girls scraplift challenge that will show up later this month on the GirlTalk blog. Ideas for the LO were taken from: Erica's (pne123) My Little Monkey and What I Love About You , and Linday's (Lindsay) Adventure Calls

Sarah does seem to especially love her Glo*e bear out of all of her stuffed things. She doesn't have to take him everywhere with her so far, and I think that is a good thing. I do wonder though if I shouldn't get another one and stash it away, just in case ;)

2 Comments:

Blogger Gina said...

What a great LO, Melinda!! :)

And..."I do wonder though if I shouldn't get another one and stash it away, just in case ;)"

YES, YES, YES! Take it from me - we can't replace Elizabeth's BehBear *or* Purple Blankie. We can't replace Katherine's "Bear" (a big monkey...yeah, really). I wasn't making the same mistake with Annie - she has two white satin/furry blankies (Carter's brand) and I rotate them! LOL

10:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, it came out perfectly!! How adorable! Lovin' all your layouts!

6:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home