Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Calling all digicrafters!

If you love digicrafting, then you need to go check out these fabulous projects and templates I've found this morning while browsing blogs (yes, I know I should be working on that CT stuff I mentioned earlier.... LOL) I thought I would do some free craft enableing :)

Becky has a cute purse project and template on the GirlTalk blog

and Jenn Vogel is sharing a mini purse album project with template on the Studio Matters blog. Lots of great stuff on that blog this week! new products, coupons, and tons of fashion-inspired inspiration and projectst too! and while you are there make sure you check out the totally fabulous new collab kit by Krista and Jess, Bohemian peddler (there's a coupon for that too a little ways down!). Love love love Krista's creations and I got my CT invite- yeah!!! Krista and Jess are giving out addon freebies to Bohemian Peddler on their blogs this week, so don't miss those!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home