Friday, April 20, 2007

Scrapping Help

I have a dear friend from RAKscraps and Amy's former CT, who has offered to help me with my mounds of vacation photos from last summer. Cathy calls herself 'photo challenged' LOL Her kids are all grown and she usually scraps her grandkids now, and sometimes the photos are in limited supply. Cathy has a scrapping style I love and when she offered to do a LO or two, I said yes! So, I sent her a few pics from vacation and here is what she did with them.
I love it! I love the emphasis on the photo of waiting for the train to come, and the graphic style of the LO goes well with that. I really like the alpha she used for the title- grungy and fun at the same time. If you click on the picture to enlarge it a bit, you should be able to read the journaling. Thanks so much, Cathy! I can't wait to see what you do with the next set :)

As soon as I finish my breakfast and coffee here, I have to get started on putting Bryce's cake together. I hope it doesn't take too long! 6 of the 7 boys he invited have RSVPed as of a few minutes ago, and supposedly the last one is coming too, but I haven't received 'official' word yet. Any way you slice it, there are going to be more boys in our house tonight than girls. I'm sure Bryce is going to have a blast!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

How cool of her to do the layout for you! I love it!!! And please post cake photos!!!!! :)

11:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home