Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Lacking scrap inspiration today

I think it is more that I don't know what to pick to work on, it is certainly not for a lack of things I want to get done. I just don't have any great ideas jumping out at me saying "pick me! pick me!" and no pressing deadlines at the moment for any of my CTs. I should be making a list of things to get from the store that I need for Bryce's birthday cake and party on Friday night. He chose a Lego Knights theme and so the plan is to make a castle cake. Audra helped me find a cake design that I think is doable within the amount of time I usually spend- some of the cakes I found were just way too complicated! Bryce chose to have a sleepover this year, so I figure that pizza, cake, a movie, snacks, and some video/computer games will keep him and his friends occupied for the evening without me having to get too involved in the whole thing.

As usual I'm behind on my posting here, so you all will get a rundown of everything I've scrapped in the last week and a few from the week before I didn't post yet.
I found, I think the perfect kit for Anna's wedding pics, so I had to scrap a few of those (thanks Krista and Jess!)
(click to see it larger!)
credits can be seen here

a few LOs with my cutie pie and her shenanigans:
credits can be seen here
credits can be seen here
credits can be seen here

my next circle journal LO, robin's topic was to scrap a favorite recipe.
credits can be seen here

and I've been trying to make a dent in the huge amount of pictures from last year's summer vacation before we actually go on our vacation for this summer. I've made a little progress, but it doesn't seem like a whole lot when compared to the amount still left to do!
credits can be seen here

a couple of science museum LOs- I wish you could see the details on the black alpha in this first one, the letters are fuzzy and it totally reminded me of these pics with our hair sticking straight up when I saw it LOL It's another one of Krista's fabulous creations.
credits can be seen here
credits can be seen here

and a few zoo animal LOs from the Bronx zoo- peacock and polar bear- and the pandas at the National Zoo in WA DC.
credits can be seen here
credits can be seen here
credits can be seen here

And of course there is the usual indecision about what to make for dinner tonight too. I need to go rescue the munchkin from her bed and start figuring out dinner. TTYL!

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Great pages as always Melinda! You know, I wish I would have know you better when you were in Columbus last year. I'm only about 2.5 hours away from there! Love the COSI layout.

7:45 AM  
Blogger skyescrapz said...

Loving the layouts. Like Mish, I wish I'd known you better when you were in NYC last year and met up with Robin. I would have loved to have met you in person! :)

3:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home