Sunday, May 25, 2008

Latest LOs and card

My favorite pic I got of Carissa at the zoo Saturday.
credits: by Chere Kaye at FunkyPlaygroundDesigns: Everyday Basics Neutral Papers, Everyday Basics Classic Frames, Layering Templates, You're So Transparent Alpha, Triple Dipped Stitches- The Basics #2, Numbers Talk, Office Finishers; Funky Flowers Brights by Paint the Moon (Annie Manning) at oscraps, glitter layer style by Linda Sattgast, acrylic shadow style by Traci Reed
fonts: CK Invitation

I have nice pictures of all of the other kids too, and I got some better pics of the grizzly bears. I'll have to get my favorites from the new exhibit put together for a post soon.


journaling: Well kiddo, we did it- we survived the first year of middle school. Yes, I know that you were the one to actually attend and do all of the work, but I'm your mom and I was concerned about how the year would go for you. You had your ups and downs during the year, the good and bad days, the good and not so good choices. Overall though, I think I can say that it was a pretty good year for you. You've picked good friends. You worked hard and did your best most of the time. I'm proud of you and all that you accomplished. I'm sure 7th grade will be an even better year! I love you, Bryce. 5-23-08
credits: Joey from the Coffee House Friends collection by Chere Kaye at FunkyPlaygroundDesigns; fonts: CK Becky


and a graduation card I made for the son of some old friends we met in Germany. I can't believe that the baby I used to watch on occasion is 18 and graduating from high school.
digital credits: Downtown Living papers by Corina Nielsen at FunkyPlaygroundDesigns; white paper from White Papers by Vera Lim at PrimaHybrid; font: CK Regal
paper credits: Congratulations stamp by PSX, Textured Trios ribbon by Michaels, chipboard bracket from Journalist Collection Chipboards by Prima (#516482), Scrap Essentials brads by Joann Fabric and Crafts, Ranger Distress Ink (Black Soot)

We've been cleaning out lots of things and my husband has been rearranging the furniture. yuck. Tomorrow morning we go to Grandmama's house to help clean out her garage, and then I'm sure we will be back at it here at home in the afternoon. Yes, the house really needs it, but it isn't exactly the funnest way to spend the holiday weekend.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home