Tuesday, May 20, 2008

O Chere! I'm on a new team

I applied at the very last minute to Chere Kaye's team call, and got a spot! When I lost most of my scrapping teams at the beginning of the year I found that I really like assignments, they give me some extra motivation to get layouts done. I'm looking forward to working with all of Chere's pretty stuff! For the call we had to use a minikit that she provided. I scrapped one of the pics of the twins in their ballet costumes with it.
credits: Calling All Scrappers, Ring Around the Sequins, and pink paper from Pink Mini by Chere Kaye, Not So Basic Stitches by Dani Mogstad, tear action by Atomic Cupcake; fonts: LDS Script and Another Typewriter

and here is my first official LO for the team with some of Chere's new Spring Line collection.
journaling: Sarah was pointing to Beth’s birdhouse she hung in the tree in the front yard. No bird families have moved in yet this spring, but maybe we will be suprised one day to find it occupied. Sarah would be among the first to notice, I’m sure. ~May 16, 2008
credits: The Spring Line- Stepped Up Solids, Floral Prints, Blooms of Whimsy, Scalloped Shapes, Tied-Down Ribbons, Spring Stitches- and Fresh Start Alpha by Chere Kaye at FunkyPlaygroundDesigns

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home