Monday, August 25, 2008

Family Gathering LO

I was sad to see the Olympics ending last night, but at the same time a little relieved too. I've been staying up late to watch them with hubby since they started and boy am I dragging today. I almost didn't get up in time to get us out the door for school on time- and I even went to bed an hour earlier than I usually do. Despite really wanting to take a nap this afternoon, I got this layout finished up that I started last night with photos from our dinner at my cousin's house on our vacation. A fun time was had by everyone, and the Wii was a big hit. I'm surprised the kids haven't started bugging us for one yet LOL
credits: Family Roots by Dani Mogstad; fonts: CK Script, Duality

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your kits are adorable and that family gathering layout is precious!! I need sleep after the Olympics too, well I was also staying up to design and to read Twilight, so I'm just really sleep deprived right now ;)

3:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home