Saturday, May 02, 2009

Dad collection layouts

Saxon teamed up with Microferk Designs at SBE and they have a great new collection out today that is All About Dad. 4 great themed kits to help you get those dad photos scrapped, though they are certainly usable for any pictures you have with mom doing these particular things too. I started with a couple of layouts from Megan’s family as our family doesn’t go fishing or golfing.

Rodeffer_Fishing-May08

credits: All About Dad- Fishing and Alphas by Saxon Holt and Microferk Designs at scrapbook-elements; fonts: Ticket Capitals Impressed

I left the journaling spot on this one blank as I don’t know what particular event Molly was golfing at, or even when it was LOL

Rodeffers_CaddyDaddy

credits: All About Dad- Golfing and Alphass by Saxon Holt and Microferk Designs at scrapbook-elements; Collection 26 by Jen Caputo at scrapbookgraphics


Jim Borders sent me a photo he found of our kids with his Elizabeth on a church camping trip over 5 years ago last week, so I dug out the photos we had of that event too for scrapping with the camping kit in the collection.

Camping_7-24-2004 

journaling: There was a church camping trip, and Mark  took the kids on the trip while Mama stayed home with baby Brenna. It rained just about the whole time, but they had fun sleeping in the tent, eating breakfast outdoors and exploring the lake area.
credits: All About Dad- Outdoors and Alphas by Saxon Holt and Microferk Designs at scrapbook-elements; Template Pack 7 by Kaye Winieki from DigiFiles 4
fonts: Ticket Capitals Impressed, FO Journal Away

and I used the Tech kit to make a layout celebrating the arrival of my new laptop two months ago. I still wish the other one hadn’t had problems, but the new computer and I are getting along pretty well now that I’ve had time to adjust to the new operating system. (I still like XP better than Vista though LOL)

Melinda_NewToy_3-3-09

journaling: After about a month a half of computer troubles we couldn’t pinpoint, my new laptop finally arrived via FedEx. Vista and I had a few issues in the beginning, but we are getting along alright now and I can scrapbook again.
credits: All About Dad- Tech and Alphas by Saxon Holt and Microferk Designs at scrapbook-elements; Template Pack 7 by Kaye Winieki from DigiFiles 4
fonts: Chromosome Heavy, Century Gothic

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger clc said...

Love your new layouts!

1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home