Wednesday, April 15, 2009

A Savannah LO - in paper!

I don't go to the craft stores that often any more since I started doing the majority of my scrapping on the computer, but sometimes there is something I just can't pass up! Michaels has started carrying some seasonal lines made by Prima recently in their new Designer Corner. One of them is called 'First Blush' and is designed by Doris Castle and Dianne Rigdon- two fabulous designers individually and they are great as a team too!
I went and picked up a few things from Michaels and made this page of Mark and I with photos from our weekend getaway to Savannah in the fall. I love all of the textures, and the shabby heritage papers with a touch of embossing and glitter. They are a perfect remembrance of that special trip.
credits:
First Blush line by Studio D and Prima Marketing, Inc. available at Michaels craft stores:
Specialty Papers (715069), Say It In Crystals (715236), Voila! Die Cut Felt Art Strips (715229), Floral Embellishments (714192), Bird Die Cuts (714772), Glitter Brads (715168), vintage Mix Flowers (714239),
Whispered Words Flock Alphabet (812119) by Prima Marketing, Inc., gold glitter leaves were salvaged from our Christmas floral centerpiece

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ohhh, I LOVE Savannah! And I also love the First Blush line :). Gorgeous photos and page!

8:38 PM  
Blogger Katherine Lent said...

I LOVE Savannah LOs! I see the fountain there! Perfect items you chose from a great design team!

7:40 AM  
Blogger clc said...

Beautiful page! I wish I had your talent!

6:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home