Thursday, September 14, 2006

maybe someone can give this poor, confused person a hint?

when I am adding a new feed to my bloglines account, it gives me two choices -.atom and .rss2 - which one am I supposed to choose? I've tried picking both at various times, so some blogs I get 'update' notices whenever someone posts a comment while others only when the blog owner actually adds a new entry. I can't, for the life of me, figure out which I've chosen for what blogs though.... anyone have any hints for me? I really don't need to know when 32 people have posted a comment to Gina Miller's blog :::roll eyes:::

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish I knew, LOL!! I have the same problem ;)

10:26 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Sorry Melinda...I don't have a clue either. I tried to sign up at bloglines and have my list there, but I gon't get updates on anyone! That's why I go days and miss people's stuff.

10:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home