Tuesday, September 12, 2006

A template for you all

I've gotten a lot of compliments on my Bronx Zoo LO (scroll down to previous post if you haven't seen it). I always do LOs like this by making my own template to start with (it is the easiest way I have found to get lots of elements the exact same size), so I thought I would just share it here ;) Drop me a little comment if you grab it, and I'd love to see if you use it too!

download psd version here

download png version here


Links will be good through September 20.

8 Comments:

Blogger Meredith said...

bless your heart, melinda! i have been wanting to do this for a while. Now I just have to make it a rectangle! :) shouldn't be too difficult! :) thanks sooooooo much!

8:54 AM  
Blogger Raji said...

Thanks Melinda. I always like how you put so many photos in a single page, without the LO looking cluttered.

9:22 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks so much, Melinda! I think of you as the original template maker - I love yours. :)

9:44 AM  
Blogger Robin said...

Great template Melinda!! :) I am so bad at multiphoto pages. Maybe this will help!

10:49 AM  
Blogger Tracy Blankenship said...

thanks sweetz! love it...will def use it!

3:44 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

Thanks Melinda - can't wait to try it out!

4:59 PM  
Blogger shelly c said...

Love this! Thanks Melinda!

9:02 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks Melinda! This will be perfect for my end-of-the-month wrap up layout for the Digi Chick challenge. Way cool.

9:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home