Tuesday, February 06, 2007

just a few minutes until bedtime

and I am looking forward to the peace and quiet, assuming I can get Sarah down too fairly quickly. I've got new CT goodies to play with and other than unzipping to make sure the DL was good I haven't had a chance to do anything with them. Since I will have to get up again shortly, I decided I would post my last two layouts and a little graphical fun I had over the weekend.
I used a few of the new digi-goodies I've been buying and collecting for these. One set of new pics and another oldie :)

journaling: This was the first time in 4 years that we were able to help Megan celebrate her birthday. We didn’t do anything fancy- Mama made a chocolate cake for everyone to enjoy, we sang Happy Birthday, and we just spent the evening together playing games, watching TV and going through slides and photo albums to find pictures for Daddy’s memorial service. It was nice just to be together!
credits: Celebrate You by Gina Miller, Natalie Braxton, Debbie Knorr, and Traci Murphy; Glitter RicRac by Gina Miller; calendar tabs by Misty Mareda; LO sketch by Teresa Ferguson for SweetShoppeDesigns challenge (right page); fonts: MA Sexy

credits: Hola papers and elements by Robin Cabana; Stitched and Sweet Lil Flowers by Gina Miller; LO template by Teresa Ferguson, Smarties Volume 1; fonts: MA Sexy


And lastly I had fun making this little ad for the weekly late-night chats that I co-host with Robin at RAKscraps on Sunday evenings. One of those ideas I just had to do because I had a brainstorm. I found a gorgeous shot of the moon my Dad took in his stuff when I was looking for photos for the slideshow, and one of the clipart books I got from him had lots of great owl pictures. Shrinking it down for the web makes it lose a lot of the detail, but I still think it is pretty neat. I also made a matching blinkie for people to put in their signatures of the forum at RAKs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home