Sunday, April 22, 2007

Happy Birthday, Amy!

Today my friend, Amy, is celebrating her birthday. Since our little group of scrapping friends is spread far and wide, Robin decided to throw her a party on her blog! All sorts of fun things to do in Amy's honor.
*I discovered my Elvish name: Ireth Anwarünya
and I discovered my Hobbit name: Primula Grubb
(I think I'll stick with the Elvish name, please! LOL)
*I listened to "How We Operate" by Gomez; not my usual style of music, but definately enjoyable.
*I played a few of the minigames at Vivapinata.com; the dancing pinatas were my favorite ;) I even let Beth play too.

*I found out I would be Elinor Dashwood in the world of Jane Austen- just like Amy :)
As Marianne's older sister, Elinor lives at the other end of the emotional spectrum. She rarely reveals her intense feelings and is more concerned with being honest and loyal than having what she deserves. Even though her intentions are pure, she sets herself up for loss by constantly placing other people before her own needs. Overall, Elinor is gentle and rational but is just as capable of radical emotions (despite her withholding them) as her sister.

*and I did some quirky ATC designing.
If you would like to grab the ATCs for your quirky collection, you can get them here.

I haven't had time to do a lift of one of Amy's LOs yet, so I'll try to do that tomorrow.

I hope you had a fabulously wonderful birthday, Amy! Love you!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw, thanks Melinda!! I feel so special after the weekend's festivities! And I totally love that you got quirky in my honor. Those ATCs are fabulous!! *smooches!*

10:07 AM  
Blogger Jan said...

cute! thanks for sharing!
I always tell my boys how much more quickly time flies as you get older, and my 13 year old actually remarked that he was noticing that this school year! lol!! I may have to give him one of these on his last day of school!

4:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home