Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Places I've traveled

Saw this on Robin and Holly's blogs. I've done something similar at my facebook account where you can actually list the cities you've been to, but cool that I can post it here too.

Where I've traveled in the US
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com


Now, I included states I've traveled through by car in this list, though we haven't necessarily done more than drive through a few of them to get to other places. There are just a couple of 'pockets' of states that I haven't been to yet. I always wanted to go up to Maine and other NE states when we lived in PA, but it just never worked out time wise with school, work and the kids. One of DH's coworkers when we lived in Germany was from Vermont and always raved about the fall colors there. We got a bit of a taste of it in PA, but I understand it is even more spectacular farther north where they have lots of maple trees.

Where I've traveled in Europe
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com

We did a lot of traveling around Germany itself during the years we lived in Worms, and I can say I've seen a lot of that one European country- east and west. We tried planning a trip to Spain for our first anniversary, but due to a rail strike ended up in Italy instead- turned out to be one of my favorite vacations! I loved Prague too- we went there twice during our years in Germany. I'd love to go to Great Britain again and see more than London, and especially visit the areas where Dale and Grandad Al were stationed there during WWII. Ireland, Scotland, Greece and Spain have been on our travel wish list for a long time- maybe once the kids are grown.....

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Robin said...

How cool that you've seen so many of these places!!!!

11:11 AM  
Blogger clc said...

Wow - you're quite the seasoned traveler! Can't wait to meet you at CHA!

1:47 PM  
Blogger Angela Toucan said...

you have travelled a lot! Well next time you're in Great Britan let me know and we'll meet up somewhere

5:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home