Sunday, June 08, 2008

Supreme nerd here

and proud of it! LOL

I am nerdier than 92% of all people. Are you a nerd? Click here to find out!


and I think my DH would score even higher on the 'nerdiness' scale. Bryce is well on his way to joining us too as his final report card for the 6th grade year is posted on our refrigerator with all A's....
We're training our kids right too, as we spent today up at the Science and Nature Museum in Denver learning about gold, other minerals and gems that are mined in Colorado, some of the local and world wildlife, dinosaurs and playing with the space exhibits. yep, we're a family of nerds ;)

and because it seems that I have nothing better to do this evening, I took the nerd test version 2.0 and I earned the title of "Uber Cool Nerd Queen" :P

NerdTests.com says I'm an Uber Cool Nerd Queen.  What are you?  Click here!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

ROFL!!! So you beat Rob by 1 point...he was impressed. And I love your new title from the advanced test. Those can be addictive, eh? I am looking for an artsy/musician nerd test. That is where I would excel!

5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home