Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Artist LO

Just scrapping with a few of the goodies I bought over the weekend during all of the NSD sales. I love how this one came out- I’ve been trying to find something to scrap the pictures of Daddy at work that I had.

RichardMassey_Artist

journaling: A graphic artist by trade, Richard worked in several fields including newspaper & magazine printing, academics and for a public television & radio station. Line pencil drawings was one of his favorite styles, but he dabbled in all types of art mediums over the years, always wanting to try something new.
credits: Art Box Canvases and Art Box by Hollie Harridan (Holliewood Studios) at oscraps; Old Wood Printer Block Alpha by Jen Ulasiewicz Designs; Printer Block Alpha by Kim Hill at cgessentials; photo mask from Art Gallery Collection sampler by CafeJ

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Audimc said...

I love this LO of your father! You did an awesome job! I found out it was a girl when I was 14 weeks. They are actually doing an ultrasound tomorrow to confirm it. I'm now 18 weeks. Time is flying by!

9:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home