Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Art Journal- Week 6

The main theme of week 6 is ‘what is your bliss’. We had a couple of blogs to look at where the ladies posted things that they found inspiring. There were lots of magazine pictures with plenty of beautifully decorated spaces all perfectly clutter and excess free. So, here is my take on the topics of ‘bliss’ and how it pertains to my living space.

AJC_wk6bliss-pg1-web
journaling: I’ll admit to being fascinated by the thought of what it would be like to have a minimalistic design to my house decor. All of the clean, white walls with spots of carefully arranged color. Would I find it relaxing to have no clutter in my life? or would it just be a cold, sterile living space that would become a chore to keep up?
credits, pg 1:  everything at scrapbookgraphics: Book Nooks #1, Music Box and Sweetums by Maya, Art Journal Caravan Provisions {Parcel #6}, Glitter Foliage and Wizard School (blue bottle) by Tangie Baxter, Junque Journal by Tangie Baxter and Sherrie JD, heather sprig from Provance by Natali, pussy willow branch from Kit No 14 by ON Designs,  paint strokes from Impressions of Imagination and Impressions of Romance; font: FO Journal Away


AJC_wk6bliss-pg2-web  journaling, pg 2: Let’s face it, clean and sleek is just not my style. I’d much rather be surrounded with all of the items that remind me of my family and things I’ve done & created than have a perfectly neat living space.
credits, pg 2: everything at scrapbookgraphics: Book Nooks #1, Music Box, Bottle It Up and Sweetums by Maya, Junque Journal by Tangie Baxter and Sherrie JD, Wizard School (green bottle) and Splatter Graffiti- Junque Journal by Tangie Baxter, Vintage Antiquities Collection by Jen U, handpainted heart from Angelic by SussieM, paint strokes from Impressions of Imagination and Impressions of Romance, Fantasy by Peta Boardman (retired); font: FO Journal Away

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Candy Bello said...

I love the 3D look to these pages

:)
candy

12:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home