Wednesday, June 30, 2010

AJC Week 23: A Good Read

Week 23’s topic was an easy one: what do you read? I’ve always got something to read with me, wherever I go. It might be a book or a magazine, something I own or something from the library. I need to be prepared in case there are a few minutes that need filling while waiting somewhere! I photographed a stack of books that are old and current favorites, and then filled in the rest of the page with a montage representing some of my favorite genres.

AJC_wk23goodread-web
credits: by Lorie Davison at scrapbookgraphics: Before the First Snow, Don't Eat Worms World, Flitting Fall Faeries, A Pioneer Story, Ticket To Dragon's End, Blooming Sweethearts In the Garden Elements (alpha); skeleton from Fright Delight by Holly Griego at ShabbyPickle; headstone from Googly Moogly by Saxon Holt and Tracy Monette at scrapbook-elements; apple from Love Bites by Dani Mogstad, Traci Reed, and Shawna Clingerman at SweetShoppeDesigns
fonts: TXT Romanesque

AJC_wk23goodread-1web AJC_wk23goodread-2web

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool!! Love the way you integrated the photo!

For someone who spent her childhood with her nose in a book, it's really shameful how little I read anymore. I can't remember the last time I read an actual book. Sigh.

7:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home