Saturday, February 10, 2007

Cameras and Cookies

I definately get my love of photos and artistic things from my Dad. I found one pic of him with a camera in his hand. He was usually the one taking the pictures, so it is not surprising that this was a rare event!
journaling: Daddy loved to take pictures and just about always had a cmaera in his hand when we were on vacation. This is the one picture I found of him actually holding his camera, one that he used for many years.
credits: Rock Star by Krista Mettler at Scrapdish and DigiScrapz; Don't Be Negative filmstrip by Gina Miller; stamped alpha by Michelle Coleman; LO template from EZScrapz Volume 2 by Angela Sharrow at Scrapdish; fonts: TXT Abrasive


and for fun, you can take the What Kind of Cookie Are You? quiz! and go pick up a point or two by posting your results on the SweetShoppe blog too while you are it ;)
You Are a Chocolate Chip Cookie

Traditional and conservative, most people find you comforting.
You're friendly and easy to get to know. This makes you very popular - without even trying!

2 Comments:

Blogger Christine Smith said...

oooo, what a COOL LO! Just wanted to pop over to say thanks for letting me know you got both feedblitz copies of the blog carnival. I'm going a little batty this morning trying to now figure out why *I* didn't get any copies ROFL. Have a super week

12:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How fun! I'm a Chocolate Chip Cookie too! What a fun quiz...though it made me open the sleeve of Chips Ahoy and had been so good about lol.

Could you PM me (Hom74) at the Sweet Shoppe forums so that I can credit the correct user anme w/a point towards the Sweet Rewards :)

karen (Hom74)

5:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home