Thursday, March 01, 2007

A better week

So, Sarah threw up all over the floor about 10:30 Sunday night, making that the third time in a week. I called the doctor first thing Monday morning and heard the usual "she has a virus of some sort, there are lots of things going around" That's the strangest virus we've had around here because other than the throwing up and some diarrhea (which we deal with regularly anyway for Sarah) she showed no signs at all of being sick- no fever, no loss of appetite, no sleeplessness or being overly cranky. Oh well, I would rather be certain that nothing awful was going on. She hasn't thrown up again and the diahrrea seems to be under control again.

Brenna has been doing better with using the toilet this week. She's still a long way from being out of the Pullups, but at least she has been using the toilet again instead of the total avoidance she was doing last week.

I've been scrapping lots- of course! :D
The "In Memory" mini-album challenge I'm running over at RAKs started on Sunday and I've done several LOs for the first week's topic of the person's childhood.
credits can be seen HERE
credits can be seen HERE
credits can be seen HERE

It's March 1 and Dani's newest kits are available, so I can show off what I've been doing with those now. this first one is with a kit called Sk8r Girl, one of the winners in her snapshots photo contest last summer. I borrowed some pics from my friend of her DS diving to do this LO with. Even though the theme of the kit leans more towards girls, there are still plenty of cool gender neutral elements to use for boys too.credits can be seen HERE

and here is my digicraft I made for the month to use with the new kits. I haven't done a LO with the second kit- Rainy Days and Mondays (papers and elements)- yet, but you can see a bit of it on the CD envelope I put together.
credits can be seen HERE
We're changing up the altered entries on the GirlTalk blog a bit to spread them out a bit more since people are saying that they really love the altered projects we've been doing. One of us will post a project on Tuesdays and every once in a while we might pop in with a surprise entry if we have something we can't wait to share.

and one last LO I did late last night with the current cookie template over at the SweetShoppe based on one of the fabulous LOs by Karen Wong. I, of course, had to change it up a bit so that I could make it a two pager and fit more photos on it. I just loved this part of the COSI science center and I think the pictures came out really neat.
credits and journaling can be seen HERE

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

All such fabulous layouts!!

Glad to hear Sarah and Brenna are both doing better. :)

12:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home