Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Sitting down for a minute

whew! this is a totally crazy week for me. My living room is buried under piles of baby girl clothes, all of which have to go. One big huge stack is going to be given to a good friend, and the rest are either going to be sold at a MOPS garage sale this weekend or donated to the crisis pregnancy center. We won't be needing them any more. I hate the whole tagging for the garage sale thing. It is so time consuming, and usually you are doing well if you sell half of what you take. I haven't even brought in the huge box of maternity clothes that is out in the garage. I think that will be tomorrow's project if I can get all of the kid clothes taken care of today. I will recruit the girls to help me sort the piles out into same sizes this evening since that is something they can help with.

I've got to do one more thing to help get Bryce's science fair poster finished up, and we have to make our weekly trip to the library after school too.

I think I am going to sit here for a few minutes and try to scrap a LO, or at least start, with a new CT kit I have and haven't touched. Hopefully Sarah will drift off soon so she will rested for the second half of the day and I can get more done. She keeps trying to run off with my pens I need to label the tags with. She's already decorated her arms and legs with the blue one once today.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Robin said...

Hope you enjoyed your little break LOL! :) I am having a crazy day too - it must be something in the air! LOL!

8:42 PM  
Blogger Audimc said...

Trust me I understand the craziness!! LOL Hope you get through all your stuff!
BTW you've been tagged on my blog!

11:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope things are settling down for you! Huge pile huh, you're the best! I owe you one more email, will get to that before I go to sleep!!

10:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home