Wednesday, March 10, 2010

AJC Week 10

The inspiration that I chose this week was the theme of the week- "Life's a Circus...". yeah, it seems like that most of the time these days!

AJC_wk10circus-web 
Journaling: My life feels like a circus a lot of the time- multiple rings with very different performances all going on at the same time with me as the ringmaster trying to keep it all straight and give each the attention it deserves. How am I supposed to keep up with it all? How can I give 100% to everything I think each family member needs and still have something left for myself at the end of the day? I don’t know, so for now the juggling & balancing act is just going to have to continue on as it is- loosely controlled chaos at it’s best.
credits: by Tanige Baxter at scrapbookgraphics:
AJC Provisions Parcel 10, Penelope and Priscilla {a Rebecca McMeen Collection}
fonts: Ticket Capitals Impressed, SP Wonderful Wendy

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home