Sunday, April 04, 2010

Happy Easter

I hope you all had a happy Easter. Ours was pretty nice, overall. My mom had a cold the last weekend we were visiting her and evidently I picked it up before we left. It started hitting me yesterday afternoon and kept me up just about all last night with the coughing. I made it through the breakfast at church (which was delicious!) and then the service, and as soon as we got home I went to bed and napped for 4 hours. I could have slept longer, but I figured I had better get up or I would never get to bed tonight. Dinner tonight was easy as I had made most of it yesterday evening and it all just needed to be baked/reheated. I don't think DH was expecting a large meal like that since he had started looking for leftovers about the time I started working on things LOL

2010_0404_Easterbreakfast-1-w2010_0404_Easterbreakfast-6-w  2010_0404_Easterbreakfast-2-w 2010_0404_Easterbreakfast-3-w

and the two layouts I managed to do this weekend.

Brenna_7thBirthday_4-2-10
journaling: Happy 7th Birthday Brenna! This year has been kind of different for us as far as birthday's go. We just haven't had time for the big birthday party with friends that we usually have. Instead we've had 2 small celebrations so far- one in Texas with Grandmama and the Rodeffers and one at home on her actual birthday of April 2. We will have the tea party with her friends that she wants, I'm just not sure exactly when it will be yet.
credits: everything at scrapbookgraphics:
Birthday Wishes by Glam Fairy, stitches from Sewing with Love by Baers Garten, Stephanie's Templatez by NeeNee
fonts: Gigi

Bryce_BuildingTrust_3-28-10  We've been having some 'issues' at school with Bryce during the last quarter and I put some of my feelings down about the matter on this page.
credits: everything at scrapbookgraphics:
Creator Kit and Creator Alpha by One Little Bird, Creator Templates by Crystal Livesay
fonts: Century Gothic

Spring break is officially over in about 10 hours, so I had better go get stuff for lunches out for the morning and head to bed. Hopefully I’ll feel a bit better tomorrow.

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger jessica said...

I'm glad you and the fam had a nice Easter, Melinda. :) Great pictures and layouts, too! I have been eyeing that Creator kit!!! My boys are lego nuts. LOL

10:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like the part of Easter you were awake for was good! LOL Hope you feel better soon!

Love the layouts! Perfect kit for each. I hope things get better with Bryce's school stuff.

7:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home